Thursday, December 3, 2009

NTK and some everyday magic



Stopped by the National Tech. Library yesterday, the place would be perfect for a photoshoot. I love how it is big and spacey. And yet at the same time cozy. They have these enormous sofas everywhere and I could spend forever and a day. I love all libraries but this one is my favorite so far.




The Boy got inked. We went book shopping and for a walk about town. We had such a sweet day yesterday. I'm just sad we had to end it by saying our goodbyes. But it's good that we did, have a huge exam on Friday and really really should be studying. Really need to be studying now. Ehm. Oh and I bought my Mum this pink waterying pot and some scented candles and a cooking mitten. Hope she'll like but no matter, all was worth it for this photo:



:)))

No comments: