Thursday, November 5, 2009

A head full of thoughts.

An interesting thing happened to me today (btw, such a straaange day), met up with my bestfriend and we went to her casting and just for fun I asked if I could join, it wouldn't have been a problem BUT no tattooes. Like srsly? I mean why no let me try out at least? I get it thou, they're looking for a specific look and tatts aren't a part of it, but it was a bit ridiculous if you ask me. I mean, make-up, hello! Photoshop, whatever, and there's ways to cover it up (well, yeah, I knooooow but still I'm having a ramble here so deal with it:P).

On a brighter note, dinner with Aja Jaj was bloody fantastic (missed you sweetie so much!) and then the rest of my evening was.. well, surprising and good, but don't want to get into that just yet. But I'm definitely happy and totally cannot wait for next weekend. And to conclude today's broadcast: new boots! New boots! New boots! They are fierce and heeled and badass and if I hadn't spent all day in them outside I'd sleep in them (*thou of course not, I'm a hygiene freak but anyways you know what I mean). They're from Vagabond, cost a small fortune and are fabulous. They're also bringing me some good luck... Apologies for the crap photo but it's the only one I have so far (was me deciding whether to buy them or not).


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened after i left?? yeah boots are fantaaastic:)

Anonymous said...

will tell all once I've made heads and tails of it;))

Dylana Suarez said...

You boots look amazing!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Bored & Crafty said...

I bet those boots can magically turn a bad day into fab! :D