Monday, October 26, 2009

A new side project..

Intro to "New"

A while back my best friend and I had this thought: wouldn't it be amazing to do something new, something neither one of us has ever done before, every once in a while? As our thought shaped itself, it became an event per week kinda plan. Of course, now, when both of us have minimal time, even to just hang out (sad when that happens to best friends), we haven't done anything new in ages. But I'd really like to continue in our tradition and experience things, because time will run out eventually and it really is now or never. And since things don't necessarily get easier as we go along, I know it's gonna be quite the challenge to stay true to this idea, but I'm thinking it will most definitely be worth it. Cause usually you only regret what you could have done but didn't. Now my only thoughts are of what to do first. I mean, there are so so many things I have never done and would love to try. I'm changing the rules a bit, so it won't be just completely new things but perhaps also things I haven't done in a while (like skying, come to think of it, haven't been to the mountains in ages!), or same things but in new places or merely done differently. The options are (nearly) endless and I'm in good spirits about this whole ordeal. Anyways, why I've gone into this whole story is, I hope to write a weekly post of "New". First one on the way next week after my crazy Maths exam..

Here's one thing I've hardly ever done: modeled someone else's clothes. At last w/e's photoshoot: T-shirt by the wonderful Midzu, photo by Tomasz.

Oh and how do you like the new layout? White is so much better isn't it?? (inspired by The Shoe Girl;))

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely try skYing :D something very new :D will try to make it sat babe...tho vagon..aaa..

Very Veronique said...

hahaha yeah or at the very least visit the cabin this winter:)) I know, Vagon, but still, maybe it's changed since the last time we were there? 's been sooo long?;) (I now, naive..)

Bored & Crafty said...

I like the white. Which makes me want to rethink my new black theme. Haha

TheShoeGirl said...

I'm glad we switched to white... much brighter ;)

Very Veronique said...

yeah.. like optimistic and all:)