Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another week summary..


So what I've been up to this past week: it snowed twice in the mornings. At about 7 a.m. (sadly I was already outside to see it).

Bought a pair of over the knee boots. (Was deciding between these two pairs, the OTK ones won hands down..)

Was at a photoshoot. Here's a kinda funny picture: Tomasz taking a picture of Midzu taking a picture of Ivanna (and me taking a picture of them all:)).

photo by Ivanna Gladysh (more to come soon)

Got some new ink done. "Lillies of the valley" by Tereza Peterikova. She's fast become my favorite tattoo artist, girl knows what I want (yes, pink.. and bows.)

Terka is really an amazing artist. Love her work and her ideas. This is a picture she drew, I think it's totally amazing. Sooo cannot wait for our future ink projects. Thank you again!!!

Went drinking with Terka post-tatt and was then at the main station at about 3 a.m. It was like ghost town. (Strage, considering that the center center is like 5 minutes away.) Now I'm relaxing and having a nice hungover Sunday.. So anyways, that was my week, how was yours?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats high to you dispatch, choice look ahead in behalf of more related articles soon as its united of my choice subject-matter to read.