Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What to wear to the first day of school?


It's a bit tricky right, going to an unknown place. You don't really know what to expect.. You don't wanna look too out of place yet still keep your own sense of style and self. I went for a tailored edgy look. Sofisticated but fun.. E.g. my new Zara fake fur vest, because, y'know, I LOVE it. Zara dark blue ripped skinny jeans, studded black leather converse shoes, a long sleeved black Zara tee and brand new Mango red sunglasses. And a huge black tote to carry all my crap.

Anyways, I had to get my pictures done for my new index and the horrible machine started speacking in German and made me choose a frame, even thou I didn't want a frame?! I picked the least ugly frame (ohh trust me, there were some uuugggly frames to pick from!) and so now I have the least serious picture in the university's files and in my index. Yeay for me right! ALso now have the worst schedule ever so I guess it all goes hand in hand..

On a happier note, here are some more pictures from Sunday's photoshoot. The first is by Ben Hodson and the latter is another by Florin Draghici. I think they both turned out quite nice if I do say so myself;))

No comments: