Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday's rambles..

What I'm up to this morning:
  • indulging in Belle de jour's blog, reading thru her old entries
  • thinking about upcoming Monday visit to my hairdresser. Will I stick with what I've got or go for smth new, that is the question.
  • excited about seeing my best friend tonight for drinks.. Happy bday Aja!
  • wondering what I'll wear for today's exam. Thou it really doesn't matter since I've fucked up the most important one and thus will most likely be schooless for the upcoming year, reality bites.
  • lemonade instead of coffee. toast, chocolate and cornflakes for breakfast.
  • planning on going to see Coco Chanel movie next week. Cannot wait.
  • am double-booking on Monday, will be v. tight schedule. No rest for the wicked.
  • last yet not least have been featured on The Sassy Minx blog, check it out, it's v. sassy: http://www.thesassyminx.com/girls-on-top/blog-love-ms-veve/

2 comments:

positively present said...

Just coming over to your site from The Sassy Minx and I love it! What great stuff you have here! And the interview you did over at TSM was awesome. :) Can't wait to read more!

Very Veronique said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. come back soon;)