Saturday, April 11, 2009

Iron Fist store opening in Prague

So a couple of days ago (on the 27th of March to be precise, I've been meaning to write about it for a while now..) a new store was opened in Prague. It's stocked by the brand Iron Fist and to make things simple the store is also called "Iron Fist", located at Komunardu 25 street in Prague Holesovice. I was lucky enough to attend the opening (my debut as a "red carpet" model) and I was amazed by the quality of the merchandise but also by the incredible fun behind the fashion. Iron Fist is a very unique streetwear brand, started by Mike van Senus and Travis Anderson. It mixes somewhat morbid motifs and happy-go-lucky color blasts with a fabulous ease and lightheartedness taking things to a whole new level. Original and unmistakeable designs are filled with the urban underground vibe and if that's right up your alley, you're destined to fall in love.

Check out the video from the store's opening (see those heels I have on?? To DIE for.) and if you have the chance, stop by the store, I highly recommend it:))



No comments: