Sunday, April 12, 2009

Another ravishing book post


I've just started to read Cecelia Ahern's "If You Could See Me Now" and I must say, it's rather enchanting. Some of you may know this author via the great "P.S. I Love You" (which just happens to be one of my all time favorite movies, to be honest I haven't read the book but if the film is anything to go by.. I mean, check out all those lovely heels!) or "A Place Called Here" (which I can not wait to get my hands on! I'm hooked!).


Now back to the topic at hand.. "If You Could See Me Now" is like a breath of fresh air, Glamour magazine says: 'There's more than a touch of fairytale about Cecelia Ahern's novels...thanks to a liberal sprinkling of magic.' and The Irish Independent claims the novel to be 'Captivating.' and I couldn't agree more.


So if you're in need of a little bit of magic in your life..

No comments: